Android Lay-outing: XML
Android Lay-outing: XML
About This Course
This course is primarily targeted at students needing to understand the syntax and concepts behind XML and XML Schemas. This course is also for anyone who want to learn how to use XML Schemas to define the structure of XML languages and how to validate XML documents against XML schemas.
XML has become a widely used standard for storing and exchanging information on the internet. Knowing how to work with XML has become a core skill that every developer needs to have. In this course, we’ll start off by learning about what XML is and does, and some of its advantages.
At the end of this course, students will be able to write well-formed XML documents, validate, and enforce business rules using XML schemas.
Learn and master the XML and XML Schema technologies in this comprehensive course.
- Understand what, why and when to use XML
- Work on an XML use case and master the various concepts and syntax of XML Components
- Demystify the topics of XML Schema Definition
- Work on a use case and create an XML Schema File
- Learn using the inbuilt, simple and schema types
- Validate the XML documents using the schema
- All in easy steps
Mastering XML and XML Schema Definition for Professionals
XML was designed to store and transport data. A Schema validates an XML document and acts as a contract between two parties using XML. Any developer or analyst at any level can access the key lessons and concepts in this course and learn to write XML and XML schema documents.
Contents and Overview:
In over 2 hours of lectures, this course covers necessary XML and its validation using XML Schema.This course covers the importance of XML, the Well-Formedness Rules, how validation works and how to use XML Schema Definition to validate an XML. Upon completion, you will be able to create XML Documents, create and use XML Schema files, and also import and include schemas in other schemas.
XML is a metalanguage which allows users to define their own customized markup languages, especially in order to display documents on the Internet.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn what, why, and when to use XML
- Create XML Documents from scratch
- Know the various components of an XML document
- Understand the well-Formedness rules
- Learn the XML Schema Concepts
- Create XML Schema from scratch
- Validate the XML documents using XML Schema
- Create XML Schema: simple and complex types
- Include and import from other Schema files